DeHavilland Studios, Clapton, E5
Extension and conversion of a 1930’s factory to provide 44 enormous live/work studios. The building was originally designed by Sir Owen Williams, one of Britain’s foremost architects of the period. Having been sensitively converted and restored by Hollybrook, the building remains an outstanding example of industrial Art Deco architecture. The development was hugely successful with all studios selling in a single weekend.